who is Eligible?
Are you pregnant and in college? We may be a good fit for you as you face this unexpected journey of pregnancy while pursuing your professional goals. You don’t have to do it all on your own.
MiraVia’s College Residence is a place where pregnant college students can live and learn with one another. Expectant students from any college or university are welcome to stay at our residential facility up until their child turns two years old while they pursue their academic and personal goals.
Eligibility criteria for the program:
We do have some eligibility requirements for those considering our College Residence, including:
- 18 years of age or older
- Must be enrolled in a higher education program
- Must have or begin a part-time job, when schedule and health permit
- Must be pregnant
- No history of drug abuse or mental illness
- Clear criminal background check
- Must have own transportation
- Must successfully complete the application and interview process